Monday, March 31, 2014

Sabon...

I don't believe, that I have still! not written about Sabon... I found these bottles today, as I was considering to replenish the stock, hence the empty bottles, and I apologize for that. There are more, but since i love these bottles so much, and I feel these artisan like bottles are a great fit for the kitchen, hence that's where they are.

It started off when I had come to New York right after getting married in March 2012. Like new young couples, we decided to go on a date. We got off near 9th street, to walk towards a wine place, and on our way, we spotted this quaint little store called 'Sabon'

We entered it, I still don't know why as even M didn't protest. We entered and we were invited to try some of their products, in a well like sink that you would find at all the stores, and they smelled so heavenly and felt so amazing on our skins that we immediately bought a bath salt. And there it began.

I have gone back to Sabon stores again and again, whenever I had a little budget as its not very cheap, but they do last a very long time. Also, they give you that spa like experience with their natural oils and salts. Its so good, that I don't mind treating myself once in a while.

My favorites are the Rose Tea and Patchouli Lavender Vanilla rang. Visit Sabon to explore more.




No comments:

Post a Comment