Saturday, March 22, 2014

Chidoriya Cleansing oil

Before I start talking about this new find, let me tell you that Johnson's baby oil does the job just fine. I have been using the baby oil since a very long time to remove make up, so I massage it into my skin and then my eye lids and lashes till everything is off, and then wash off my face. The glow is amazing.

However, as I was strolling around the city today, from shop to shop, I entered the C.O.Bigelow and discovered the Chidoriya cleansing oil. It has organic grape-seed and jojoba oil. Naturally, it leaves your skin ultra smooth and glowing after use. I took a pump of it on my palm and massaged it all over my face and neck slowly and gently. Its so smooth and full-bodied that it feels amazingly relaxing.

I washed my face with a cleanser after using the product, and I didnt even have to use an eye make up remover. It cleaned every traces of my mascara.

Over all  a 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment