Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ah....My nails smell so good!

Revlon Perumerie
Have you guys tried this one? Its called Revlon Perfumerie. You have to apply 2 coats and wait for it to dry, and then the magic starts. It smells so good. I picked up 2 shades, one is a fuchsia pink called African tea rose, the other a coppery shade called Beachy. They both smell amazing! They start smelling so good after a while (and the acetone smell is gone) you cant stop smelling them. I couldn't. Its addictive!

It comes in these cute and tiny perfume/ natural oil kind of bottles, with a knob like cap, which perhaps is not the most convenient thing, but who cares. So ladies, grab your bottle and start smell your nails.

by the way trying, I have been trying to figure out ways to smell my nails in public, and not let them know. If you do have some ideas to do that, then kindly let me know :)

Scarf Courtesy: LaMadChic

perfume Nails

Love
Ujjaini



No comments:

Post a Comment