Saturday, March 1, 2014

Raspberry white chocolate muffins

So that's how I cook! I start to make something, then something else catches my attention and that's what I end up making. This time it was a box of Raspberries. Like, really!

However, I cant blame the poor raspberries too much because they made the muffins turn out to be delicious... mmmm

And now, the time has come my dear readers, to share this amazingly simple recipe with you. You don't need anything fancy but just the usual baking stuff.

There goes the ingredients..



Method.
  • Melt the butter and add sugar. beat it in well.
  • Add Vanilla
  • Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Mix well.
  • Add eggs and milk (as much needed)
  • Add the white chocolate chips an raspberries
  • Heat the oven to 400degrees
  • Put the batter into cupcakes, and bake for 20-25minutes
  • Check with a toothpick if it is cooked.

Decorate with icing and decorations. Enjoy with hot cup of tea :)




No comments:

Post a Comment