Tuesday, March 18, 2014

If nothing else...then travel!

My dad retired couple of years ago. He is coping with it, and my mother coping with him. When I speak to them, I give them my biased suggestion. Travel. They don't always like it, as travel requires the energy of youth, money and after a certain age...planning, lots and lots of it!

I love traveling. And that has been the best part of my marriage too, we travel a lot together. We have traveled to beautiful places, historic places, romantic places, but there has been some places that's stuck with us, and we know, even if we go back together to the same place at the same time, it still would be different. It may be nice, but different.

I want to hold onto them, and remember and share the love we felt. Watch this space for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment