Sunday, April 20, 2014

Simple Dual Color Nail Art


 

This is the easiest nail art ever. All the effort it requires is to choose 2 clors, that compliment each other. Or sometimes, they do not and are absolutely contrasting.
What I used here:
  • Scotch tape
  • O.P.I start to finish base coat, top coat and strengthener
  • Revlon Nail Enamel - 480 Chic
  • Maybelline Color Show - 101 Hibiscus Heaven



How I did it:
  • Start with applying base coat. 
  • Apply Hibiscus heaven on the other nails except one.I chose the ring finger. 
  • I applied 480 chic mid-way through.Don't worry about making it look neat.
  • Once dried cover the nail either diagonally or horizontally across with the scotch tape.
  • Now apply hibiscus heaven and let it dry. 
  • Once done, then finish it with a top coat.
And you are done!






I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+




No comments:

Post a Comment