Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm My Own Muse

I dont know if I can call myself an artist, but I do have ideas. Ideas that I want to bring to life. However, these ideas are always around me. I must be about 4 years old, when I used to borrow (read take away) my mom's lipsticks, paint my little lips, wear her clothes and the idea was always to see myself in these looks. As I kept growing up, the ways to do that changed, although, even today I borrow her lipsticks and put it on. But I have always continued  to be my muse. The biggest advantage of being one's own muse is just not being self-involved (in a positive way) but to constantly motivate oneself, and show a never-dying confidence in oneself. And also, the fact that One always has the free-will to do what one likes. I am my own Muse, and I amuse myself with that.

I have decided to call my blog I'm my own muse. Its more appropriate and its what I want it to be called. Tell me what you think.



White Top - Old top from Zara
Denims - Mango
Ring - Forever 21
Watch - DKNY

I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment