Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wear to Work

A work day for me has always started with walking out of the shower and standing in front of my cupboard, touching each every piece and imagining myself. This entire process probably takes half a second per outfit, but I dont think one has even that much time at that moment.

From what I know, of my friends, and women I know, they all suffer similar dilemma. I am going to try and post some work outfits every week and truly hope that helps.Let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like to see. Would do that. Till then Hope you like today's work outfit.

Work Week Wear
Work Week Wear
Work Week Wear
Work Week Wear

Black Tunic - Banana Republic Similar
White Shirt - An old shirt
Belt - Free People See here
Sandals - Free People See here
Bag - Steve Madden
Watch - DKNY
Sunglasses - Aldo

I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment