Friday, April 18, 2014

An English Summer




I am going to share a secret with you today. Its not a secret to my family, M and close friends, but I don't think anybody other than that knows it. And the secret is that I have seen Pride and Prejudice over a 100 times now. I love the beautiful country side, the amazingly beautiful House of Pemberley owned by the Darcys, the look in Darcy's eyes when he looked at Elizabeth Bennett, The transformation, the costumes, the hair....my list is endless...Truly!

I secretly wish to be in that era, be a part of that situation, be one of the eldest 2 miss Bennetts, and that's what has inspired this look. I usually research online before, and then come out with my take but here I just referred to my favoritest, and whom I believe I have learnt makeup from, by looking at her videos and absorbing. For this look I referred to Lisa Elridge's Summer Rose Bridal Look




Products I used:
Face
Eyes
Eye Brow
Lips
Makeup brushes - Sonia Kashuk


I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment