Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dear Life!

Dear Life!

Thanks for being with me. I like the way you write your own scripts and keep yourself so interesting. We are all learning. We all want to be like you. We call you unfair, difficult and all that, but then as you and I know, that you are the one we love the most. We are ever-fascinated with you so.

Some day, I hope, and I really hope that I sit together with you and discuss how you do it, over a cup of coffee. Do you think that you would have time? After all you are a busy person. So many people, with lives sketched so differently. Tough job, but you do it so well. 

Meet me some day. Please.

Your's Truly




Products used:
Urban Decay Electric Palette (Thrash & Freak) - See here
Lip Tar Meta - See here

Apart from life...I would love to have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.

Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment