Monday, February 10, 2014

Origin Clear Improvement Face Mask

I tried the new Origins Clear improvement face mask, which comes in 1.7oz and 3.4 oz tubes for $16 & $24. I got the bigger tube. I don't really have problems with oily skin but i do have open pores and once I tried this product my skin looked fresh, and pores less visible. I usually use it after a warm shower, and keep it on for about 10mins or so till it dries up and then i was it away with lukewarm water or sometimes use a sponge. As the product is made out of charcoal, I don't really use a muslin cloth or towel. But this mask definitely clears up my skin, however, I did feel a little dryness on my skin after washing it off, so I usually follow it up with a moisturizer immediately.



Stay Stylish...Ujjaini

No comments:

Post a Comment