Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Art of Layering 1: Simple Elegance

Winter is on its way out, and I would feel the need to remove a layer or 2 with the passing of the coming days. Its cold, and then gets warmer with day  and cold again. NY is unpredictable. Things are better down south and also in the west coast, so I hear. SO I have been busy thinking how can I layer up with what I got, and share it with you. DO let me know what you think.


 With Accessories





A Faux Fur Vest

 An Yellow Jacket Over That
Brown boots with knee length socks 

Hope you like the look :)

Creme knee length dress : H&M at a clearance sale
Faux Fur vest : Banana Republic
Yellow Jacket : Banana Republic
Boots : Forever 21
Pink Knee Length Socks : Target
Bracelet and Hairband : Forever 21



Stay Stylish....Ujjaini

No comments:

Post a Comment