Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Claudalie Divine Oil

I again picked up the smaller bottle that comes or $9 as I didn't want to spend too much on the product before trying it. I first used it on my neck and I must tell you that my neck felt so much smoother. i also used it this morning after washing my face, and I still do not feel the need for a moisturizer. This is surprising as this product is actually so dry and disappears so quickly on my skin that you almost feel that the product is gone and you need to apply more. but over a few times i realized that you need a little bit and that goes a long way.

However, I must also add that though it is great, i still do not feel the need to supplement any of my current products with it (or may be that i just have too many products!)

Caudalie - Divine Oil

Stay Stylish...Ujjaini

No comments:

Post a Comment