Friday, May 9, 2014

Combining Lipcolors

We all love lipsticks. The moment we spot a color we pick it up. At least I do! but how much fun it can be if we start combining these colors to have a new color out of it. Here is a tutorial where I combined a lipstick and a color from Lip Tar. I applied the lipstick the usual way, then I took just a little drop of lip tar on an applicator and applied it on my lips. And yes, please dont forget to blot it with a tissue in the end, or you will end up having red teeth!







Lipstick - discontinued but MAC Pink Pigeon  is similar
Lip Tar - Harlot


Do you like this tutorial? I would love to know and have a conversation with you. So, please do leave behind your comment, suggestion, insights, love notes... I am listening.
Also, do not forget to share the love on

Facebok    Twitter    Pinterest    Instagram    Bloglovin    Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment